kW Engineering helps clients bridge the gap between energy audits and project completion so they can achieve their goals of saving energy, reducing operating costs and improving facility operation.
Building on Success
Our Implementation Services have grown out of our close relationship and trust with clients. Having seen the quality engineering, planning, and analysis we put into our energy audits, clients have asked kW Engineering to help navigate projects from planning stages through design to completion.
As an owner’s representative, kW Engineering can evaluate and choose the best implementation approach and project delivery option for your situation. We assist clients to ensure that projects;
- Fulfill the design intent,
- Reduce energy use, peak demand, and operating costs,
- Improve or maintain indoor air quality standards and occupant comfort, and
- Satisfy expectations.
Based on the following portfolio of services, we can tailor the appropriate level of assistance to meet your needs. Our engineers and project managers can assist with:
- Developing a scope of work
- Planning an implementation approach
- Project management
- Evaluating financing options (including utility incentives and rebates)
- Construction Management
- Measurement & Verification
Bridging the efficiency gap in San Francisco
Through our current relationship with the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC), we are providing turn-key project implementation services for lighting and mechanical projects within several municipal facilities including San Francisco City Hall and the San Francisco Main Library.